Encouraging students to go beyond their degree is Borouge’s commitment to students that have the ambition to grow and ability to exceed objectives. The Borouge International Scholarship financially and educationally supports high performing students to pursue postgraduate studies (Master or PhD) in Polymer Sciences and Chemical Engineering or technical disciplines related to these areas at internationally renowned universities and to establish a career at Borouge, a leading provider of value-creating innovative plastics solutions.
Composition of the Borouge International Scholarship
- Substantial monetary support for tuition fees and living expenses to study at an internationally renowned university
- Annually up to three Scholarships are available to outstanding applicants studying now in Asia-Pacific and the Indian sub-continent
- Internships and assignments at a Borouge location during the study
Those eligible to apply for a Borouge International Scholarship will
- Have the interest and capabilities to work at Borouge
- Attain outstanding academic results
- Pursue a postgraduate in Engineering, Polymer Sciences or related field of study
- Study at internationally renowned universities approved by Borouge
- Get university admittance based on their merit
- File a thesis/PhD research project relevant to Borouge
- Be proficient in English
- Possess strong leadership qualities
How to apply for a Borouge International Scholarship?
Borouge is a rapidly expanding dynamic organization. We attract talented people who thrive on challenge and aspire to career growth. We provide an enabling environment in which you will deepen your capabilities and expand your career horizon.