BOR2577 - Senior / Specialist, Regional Communications, Asia South (12 Months Contract)
Borouge Pte Ltd (Singapore)
Contract / Temporary
About the Job
Reporting to the Manager, Regional Communications, Asia Pacific, your role is to develop communications strategy, tactical requirements and support for the Asia South region to deliver professional marketing communications, internal communications, media relations, social media, branding.
- Operates as the day-to-day point of contact for the Asia South region line management to address communications requirements.
- Translates functional (business) requirements into global and regional specific communications requirements addressing all elements of communications (internal, external, brand).
- Develops and implements strategic and tactical communications.
- Acts as strategic communication advisor and coach for the Asia South region leadership.
- Collaborates with global expertise centres to deliver global initiatives and regional implementation for the Asia South region specific.
- Participates in enterprise-wide communication projects representing the Asia South region.
- Prioritizes communications requirements with Sr./Manager Regional; Communications Asia Pacific.
- Champions dedicated brand efforts for the Asia South region.
- Manages communications budget, (internal and external) resources and planning.
- Acts as the dedicated point of contact for dedicated Asia South region media; initiating actions and advising on media requests and developing content.
- Acts as the point of contact for social media for the Asia South region, initiating publication, advising on and developing content; and channel choices.
- Evaluates effectiveness and contribution to business success of all communication activities based on dedicated measurements, analyses and advices accordingly.
- Collaborates with global expertise centres to deliver for the Asia South region.
- Collaborates with business partners in other regions
Contributes to the Asia South region crisis communication
- Bachelor degree or higher in the field of communications, business management or social sciences or equivalent, based on previous job-experience.
- At least three years of experience in communications, marketing or other relevant areas.
- Strong analytical mind-set to understand data.
- Superb English writing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Active on relevant social media channels.
- CPD qualification from international recognized communications body (PRCA, MEPRA, IABC, CIPR, etc.)