QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Minimum requirements Diploma degree up to Bachelor Degree
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in customer service/order fulfilment.
· Experience in servicing the Asia Pacific region.
· Strong spoken/written communication skills in English & local language (where applicable).
· Excellent SAP and spreadsheet/document software interfacing skills.
· Knowledge & understanding of transportation modes (air, rail, truck, ocean), the freight forwarder industry, export documentation, government regulations & export controls requirements.
· Good understanding of manufacturing scheduling and lead times.
· Good planning, analytical, organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
· Able to lead and work in a multi-cultural team environment as well as multi-task, work under pressure and enjoy challenges.
· Good planner and scheduler.
· Good communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize.
· Fluent in written and spoken English.
· Concern for order quality.
· Customer orientation.
· Information seeking.
· Team player.
· Commercial awareness of Borouge’s business.
· Cultural awareness of the countries served.
· Good analytical and problem solving capabilities.