· University degree in Chemical Engineering, Polymers Science, or any equivalent Chemical, Engineering, or Science Disciplines.
· Preferred to have Master’s degree(s) in Chemistry, Polymer Science or Engineering or industrial design.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
· 5 – 8 years of experience in plastics industry
· Ideally 3- 5 years in pack designing.
· Thorough understanding of the packaging value chain and the technical aspects
· Good understanding of Packaging Business, Process, Applications, and end-to-end consumer needs.
· Strong knowledge of standards, classifications and testing methods
· Working knowledge of products development commercialisation process
· Advanced communication and influencing skills with previous wide-range of connections within the polymers industry.
· Working knowledge with product’s financial-related aspects, quality, and performance.
· Excellent knowledge of general plastics processing, testing ,analytical equipment and techniques
· Good proficiency in spoken and written English