Participates in conducting annual manpower planning exercise, including preparation of relevant data, discussion, presentation and assistance in its implementation. Participates in developing manpower-planning procedures and designing forms to ensure that the procedure is properly done and understood in coordination with the staff concerned. Gathers manpower data/statistics; reviews, compiles and analyses to develop projection accordingly. Participates in annual performance appraisal exercise. Reviews employee status change and employment requisitions to ensure that the manpower planning objectives are met properly.
Annual Manpower Planning Exercise
- Participates in conducting annual manpower planning cycle exercise. Includes presentation, discussion and advice for manpower planning guidelines, assisting the Divisions concerned in undertaking their manpower planning exercise by preparing the relevant data required, such as organizational chart, modelling approach, manpower budget, etc. and consulting with them as required to ensure proper implementation of guidelines.
Manpower Intake & Planning Procedures
- Participates in the development of manpower planning procedures, designing forms and output reports, prepares the relevant data used in manpower planning and budgeting.
- Collects and compiles manpower data from various departments for future planning of organizational / operational developments and changes. Analyses such data for short, medium and long-term manpower plans.
Manpower Study / Statistics
- Gathers manpower data/statistics; reviews, compiles and analyses them to develop projections accordingly. Identifies, highlights and reports the discrepancies in manpower statistics and/or other observations, if any.
- Studies, reviews and finalizes monthly, quarterly and annual manpower reports, including manpower turnover, trend analysis, recruited and leavers statistics, etc.
- Participates in annual performance appraisal exercise. Includes developing and formulating the systems and procedures, reviewing, studying and recommending them to Management. Discusses and explains to staff concerned the implementation phases. Finalizes the whole process, including distribution of forms, tabulations, consolidation, analysis and preparation of statistical status reports at the end of each exercise.
- Reviews employees status change (ESC) and Employment Requisitions, verifies the recommendations against the approved vacancies, budget and minimum requirements. Prepares analysis/summary for each case and highlights discrepancies, if any, for appropriate action.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
- Provide input for preparation of the Section / Department budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Implement approved Section / Department policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Section’s / Department work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Section / Department in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices.
- Provide inputs to prepare Section MIS and progress reports for Company Management.