Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for implementing quality assurance and continuous improvement guidelines across the organization focusing on the operations process and the supporting processes, liaises with departments to achieve internal and external customer satisfaction, work as a catalyst for continuous improvement through providing the tools and methods for evaluating, identifying and correcting any quality affecting parameter.
As holder of this role, you will:
- Develop set of standards and measurement tools to evaluate overall quality performance and provide statistical analysis to support the evaluation
- Assist in the review of an internal business process with its owner, provide the necessary tools, standards or benchmarking if required
- Maintain knowledge about the company mechanisms for continuous improvement, support the implementation and evaluate the effectiveness
- Maintain a working knowledge of government and industry quality assurance codes and standards
- Maintain knowledge of quality improvement tools and methodologies used in the industry