About the Job
As part of the Corporate Excellence department within Borouge Corporate Affairs function and reporting directly to the Manager, Corporate Excellence, the jobholder is responsible to lead strategic corporate excellence projects and manage the respective project portfolio.
The jobholder will be providing the Manager, Corporate Excellence, with professional business support aimed at developing and implementing Corporate Excellence frameworks in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Supporting long term planning and strategy-formulation activities and bringing about integration of annual plans with overall strategy.
The responsibilities include activities related to benchmarking company performance and to recommend/monitor continuous improvement activities. Facilitating the development of a corporate culture where excellence practices are exercised, fostered and sustained through building innovation capabilities and ensuring organizational change are well-managed using various methods such as enhanced internal communication, innovation and change management tools & practices.
- Manage Corporate Excellence strategic projects/initiatives in line with Excellence framework.
- Implement the company’s Excellence model and framework in line with Shareholders’ strategic directives and initiatives.
- Support strategic initiatives relating to Excellence improvement by developing appropriate plans to ensure their effective implementation to achieve the planned results.
- Liaison with various functions and integrate their inputs on the implementation of initiatives, systems and schemes related to Excellence and change management.
- Prepare periodic progress reports on project activities to keep top management informed of the progress of all initiatives and to facilitate decision making.
- Ensure awareness of the existing and emerging best practices regarding Excellence management and alignment with business needs and objectives.
- Drive Corporate Excellence through alignment of corporate behavior and core business processes in line with company’s vision by leveraging change, quality, knowledge management and internal communication & adherence to defined ISO standards.
- Support the activities for Excellence Awards including planning activities, gathering and analyzing required data, implementing processes, following up with latest developments in the excellence model, and compiling award submissions to ensure that Excellence efforts within Company gets due recognition.
- Drive Corporate Excellence culture throughout Company; this includes follow up with latest developments in the excellence model, apply process, liaise with functions.
- Plan, implement and manage Corporate Excellence communication strategies, targets, channels and initiatives for promoting improvement and innovation oriented organization culture.
- Oversee the implementation of change, improvement and excellence/transformational activities through process improvement initiatives and workshops, in order to enable continuous enhancement and improvement in company’s operations.
- Oversee and review improvement opportunities and the application of best process approach to achieve innovative business excellence outcomes.