Execute and monitor the sea and land shipping activities with shipping lines and transport contractors within UAE, and shipping activities from future Borouge Hubs to final destinations, as needed. The activity may also be executed with specialized service providers representing Borouge. The activities are defined by KPI’s covering the scope of services to meet customer expectations.
Review the assigned sea and land shipping networks and related contracts to offer the required services to the customers in line with the approved Supply Chain service level packages. This is done in close coordination with Senior Shipping Specialist, other Supply Chain functions (Customer Services, Planning),Hub operation, Procurement function, service providers and partners.
· Execute existing shipping and transport network and systems and provide input to develop new ones to improve efficiency
· Participate in establishing scope of contracts with the right service providers to handle shipping, and land transport from UAE and other hubs to customers.
· Propose additions to existing services based on customer requirements, and business demands.
· Coordinate with Customer Services, Sales, Hub Operation, Procurement and service providers.
· Maintain documents and reports for performance monitoring of service providers and provide feed back to external and internal customers.
· Participate in investigation and closing claims and complaints arising from customers on shipping and transport services.