Borouge's Maintenance Organization is called "Plant Availability (PA) Function" and responsible for the efficient maintenance and ensure the availability for smooth operations of the plants in Ruwais. PA has evolved over the years to become a high quality maintenance service provider for the whole of the Borouge's complex. The function consists of five departments; Maintenance Execution Polyolefins, Maintenance Execution Olefins, Maintenance Execution Infrastructure, Maintenance Strategy and Services. The three first ones are essential to carry out the routine daily maintenance jobs in the plants, while the others are supporting those activities. The prime function of the function is to provide high quality service to the operational units in order to achieve and maintain high levels of safe, reliable and continuous production.
Reporting to the Control Team Leader, you will be part of the maintenance execution team and will be responsible for:
- Provide specialized technical support, troubleshooting and failure analysis of all instrumentation, plant Analyzers, Fire & Gas and associated control systems.
- Review Preventive Maintenance strategy, PM plans, and spare parts availability to improve the plant reliability.
- Review and participate in the design and development of deviation projects in your area.
- Regular contacts with team members in cross-functional team for planning and effective handling of maintenance jobs.
- Prepare procedures for critical equipment maintenance jobs.
- Provide field support for work execution of critical equipments. This may include reviewing contractors' regular reports, assessing their performance and providing advice as necessary. Take part in the coordination meetings with Operations for the follow up of critical equipments.