Borouge's Maintenance Organization is called "Plant Availability (PA) Function" and responsible for the efficient maintenance and ensure the availability for smooth operations of the plants in Ruwais. It consists of five departments- Maintenance Execution Polyolefins, Maintenance Execution Olefins, Maintenance Execution Infrastructure, Maintenance Strategy and Services. The three first ones are essential to carry out the routine daily maintenance jobs in the plants, while the others are supporting those activities.
Reporting to the Services Team Leader, you will be part of the Maintenance Services Team and will be responsible for:
- Collecting, analyzing and collating information on all aspects of work orders and preparing maintenance schedules and programs.
- Utilizing the computerized system in the best possible manner and ensures data management, data security, data input and standard templates to minimize wastage of time and carry out effective implementation.
- Reviewing requirements for plant shutdown, discusses details with engineers and department heads and prepares consolidated work lists for shutdown as well as preliminary estimates of manpower and material.
- Maintaining data in the computer system on maintenance work carried out, manpower and time utilized, personnel availability, spare parts used etc. and updates regularly for accurate reference.
- Preparing regular performance reports, status reports etc. using the computerized system to maximum advantage.