Our Production teams are responsible for the safe operation of our polyolefin production facilities - comprising of Cracker Plants, Polyethylene Plants, Polypropylene Plants, Olefin Conversion Units and Utility Plants, to achieve our production targets in compliance with quality and sound HSE practices.
Reporting to the Department Manager, you will be part of the Laboratory team and will be responsible for:
Overall technical operation of the lab, within Polypropylene section.
Quality classification/release of all produced PP batches
- Investigating customer complaints on PP batches
- Representing the lab in the PP operation's morning meetings and be updated on the quality issues and give reliable feedback to the operation.
- Developing the KPI for the staff reporting to you and contribute in development of the KPI's for Shift supervisors
- Managing the test methods and work instructions used for quality control in the PP area referred to in the specifications.
- Coordinating inter-shift manning issues when required.
- Training and development of UAE national Trainees and Developees in the Laboratory Department.
- Organizing non-routine work within the team.
- Repairing, maintaining and calibrating laboratory equipment and ordering of spare parts as well as keeping trouble shooting record for all the instruments
- Organizing SPC analyzes and have knowledge about detection limits, tolerance limits , test methods in the section.
- Approving cold work permits
- Handling and closing the lab related incident reports