The Techncial Group (TG) unit has been established as the Engineering and Technical organisation for Borouge, which is mainly based in Ruwais. TG as the Engineering and Technical Services organisation and has business process ownership of Asset Integrity; Process Safety Management; Inspection; Project Engineering, Delivery (value up to $50 million) and Execution; Technical Authority Governance and Support; and Asset Development. Additionally, TG is the custodian of the Company Technical Standards and Procedures.
Reporting to the Process Safety Team Leader under Technical Group, your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting gap analyses and develops a gap closure plan for managing PS risk.
- Providing support to the development of an Asset Integrity Process Safety(AI-PS) Manual describing how to manage process safety risks as part of the HSE Controls Framework
- As part of Borouge Process Safety team, you shall be identifying all significant Process Safety risks in accordance with the Company Risk Management procedure and shall document and support the management of these in accordance with the HSE Management System (including the principle of reducing risks to As Low As Reasonably Practicable).
- Taking part in implementing Process Safety basic requirements which are those elements of design, construction or operation which are so important to safe operation that (in addition to their full application in design of new facilities) they are required to be introduced into all existing Borouge facilities within the shortest practical time-frame.
- Documenting Hazards and Effects Management Processes required for each asset shall specifically address AI-PS.
- The Process Safety team shall ensure the approval of all deviations from performance criteria for all identified hardware barriers critical to AI-PS by implementing a review and approval procedure which shall be an integral part of the MOC process in Borouge.