Plant Availability Function has evolved over the years to become a high quality maintenance service provider for the whole of the Borouge's complex. The function consists of five departments; Polyolefins, Olefins, Strategy, Infrastructure and Services, which are all essential to carry out the routine daily maintenance jobs in the plants. The prime function of the department is to provide high quality service to operational units in order to achieve and maintain high levels of safe, reliable and continuous production.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be part of the maintenance Technical Support team and will be responsible for:
- Maintaining monitoring equipment such as fire and gas detection systems and Emission Control Monitoring System.Provide specialized technical support, troubleshooting and failure analysis of all plant Fire & Gas and associated control systems.
- Review Preventive Maintenance strategy, PM plans, and spare parts availability to improve the plant reliability.
- Review and participate in the design and development of deviation projects in your area.
- Regular contacts with team members in cross-functional team for planning and effective handling of maintenance jobs.
- Prepare procedures for critical equipment maintenance jobs.
- Provide field support for work execution of critical equipments. This may include reviewing contractors' regular reports, assessing their performance and providing advice as necessary. Take part in the coordination meetings with Operations for the follow up of critical equipments.