In order to support the growth strategy of the company and to position compounding plant among the best in class, the incumbent will partner the business in providing rigorous financial analysis, including assessment of business drivers, provision of sales forecasts and evaluation of new product initiatives across the compounding business unit.
In addition, the incumbent will be actively involved in the refinement and development of analytical models and framework to drive operational efficiency and business growth.
The incumbent will liaise on a frequent basis with numerous stakeholders in plant operations, supply chain, product management, product development, internal audit and with the wider Borouge finance community.
- Drive the planning, forecasting and reporting process in the compounding plant with transparency in the P&L
- Enable proper and timely month-end closings by driving improvement actions for reliable data quality and data completeness
- Proactively come up with improvement proposals in terms of tools and processes
- Track and monitor profit improvement initiatives
- Work closely with the Mobility Business Unit on sales forecast and profitability of new projects
- Collaborate closely with group controlling and strategic planning in the business planning process
- Proactively support and drive the investment process according to approved investment procedure
- Assist in investment business case calculations and post investments reviews
- Represent Finance in monthly production meetings
- Monitor the monthly balanced scorecards and ensure transparency in performance tracking
- Drive competitive benchmarking studies
- Perform inventory and stocktaking controls
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and tax authorities as required
- Overseeing financial/ cost/ inventory accounting and supporting systems implementation
- Ad-hoc involvement in feasibility studies, scenario planning, SAP process improvement projects and management reports.
- Develop on-the-job advanced know-how in specific SAP functionalities and consequently give qualified support to further improvements in SAP related to CO and PS module.