BOR1554 - Application Center Assistant
Borouge Compounding (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Executive Team & Business Support
China - Shanghai
Full Time (China Only)
About the job
Area of responsibility
· Collect information and prepare the draft of monthly report for Application Centre.
· Provide administrative support to management including organising meetings, video conferences, phone conferences
· Run and maintain systems and processes operationally (e.g. filing system, preparation of board materials) to ensure services according to defined quality standards
· Able to manage the application centre offices in their absence
· Analyse and solve specific problems using internal and external network
· Proactively identify, propose and implement improvements to systems and processes in order to achieve quality and efficiency gains
· Initiate, co-ordinate and communicate progress on items related to department
· Apply operating procedures to facilitate process
· University Graduate with some technical background.
· At least 2-5 years of administrative work experience with Senior Management
· Excellent in written and spoken English and Chinese
· Excellent computer literacy in MS Office, Good competence in standard office software and preferably with SAP knowledge.
· Excellent work prioritization and planning skills
· Excellent presentation and communication still
· Good reporting and documentation skills
· Ability to communicate effectively to deliver the right messages
· Ability to work closely with other departments to obtain critical information for work
· Team player