Overall responsible for the office administration, facility management & travel administration for offices in Asia North.
1) Personnel Management
· Support in the recruitment and retention of Admin Service staff
· Supervise and evaluate the performance of office administrators and receptionists and provide coaching where necessary
2) Office Services
· Act as main point of contact for matters relating to Admin Services,
· Identify best practices and develop procedures to be implemented in the office
· Ensure an updated and accurate filing system of records, organizational documents and reports
· Manage internal and external enquiries
· Oversee administration of insurance plans for offices, furniture & fittings, business travel etc
· Ensure procurement of goods and services adheres to Company procurement procedure
· Plan and prepare annual operational budget and monitor the operational expenses
· Responsible for
a. Master key management
b. Access & name cards for employees
c. Office stationery & office equipment
· Manage Meeting Room Booking system, mail and courier services
· Delegate and manage the accurate database of
a. Intranet Updates
b. Offices & Internal Extension contact list
c. Travel Schedule
d. Vendor / Suppliers Database
e. Archiving facility
3) Facility Management
· Manage office rental leases including renewal etc
· Ensure that office premises and facilities are well- maintained
· Responsible for planning, execution and supervision of all facilities management and operational activities
· Act as the initial point of contact to regulatory bodies on audits and regulatory matters relating to facility management
· Establish a systematic and cost effective inspection and maintenance program and prepare detailed checklist for inspection
· Review repair and maintenance contracts and ensure services delivered conform to the provisions of contract.
· Monitor and assess contractor's performance and implement improvements
· Schedule regular inspections and implement effective preventive maintenance program
· Manage and align manpower planning with space planning to ensure safe and efficient department seating.
· Provide constant attention to all safety issues. Ensures emergency systems are operational through in-house inspections and vendor maintenance contracts.
· Manage cleaning contracts - Inspect and provide direction and follow-up with cleaning service provider.
· Manage & liaise with vendors on facilities and security
· Maintain an updated record of all office facilities / plans ie fire safety plans, air-con, electrical etc
· Put in place a thorough system for monitoring of costs incurred in the maintenance of offices
· Work with relevant agencies on safety issues relating to facilities. Coordinate investigation on accidents relating to facilities where required.
· Coordinate with Fire Wardens and First Aiders in the event of fire or building facilities breakdown or emergency response
· Carry out routine security audit, performance reviews and proposing improvements
· Provide and create awareness of safety within the workplace
· Maintain good working relationship with both internal and external customers
4) Travel Management
· Oversee travel reservation process (air / ground / hotels) for business travellers, overseas personnel / visitors
· Implement Company travel policy and ensure compliance through regular audits
· Collaborate with global HQ to establish corporate rates for airlines and hotels to optimize cost savings to the Company.
· Conduct bi-monthly review meetings with the travel agents to measure performance and provide feedback
· Ensure hotel and travel agency invoices rightly billed and submit to Finance Division for further processing.
· Arrange meetings or activities/events when required.
· Drive company-wide activities e.g. team building, annual dinner
· Perform other related duties as required