Business Process Specialist – Procurement to Production Designs, implements, changes and continuously improves Procurement to Production business processes. Provide expert knowledge, support and training to ensure appropriate use of business processes and their related IT applications. Propose business process KPI’s, value analysis and IT application design and improvements. Contribute in business process design and IT implementation projects by defining business requirements, testing, training and support. The role holder supports the BPL – Management Accounting (Procurement to Production) transform existing Borouge Finance processes and systems to support Borouge 3 and Borouge 2015 objectives and targets.
■ Process design and implementation
– Assist BPL - Procurement to Production in translation of business strategy and plans into processes & procedures and business and further functional requirements
– Develop and document Procurement to Production business processes and ensure the alignment with business processes of other functions
– Lead and own individual projects/implementations from Finance side, and work together with people from other departments to ensure successful delivery
– Assess conceptual impact of new and changes in Procurement to Production business process on supporting IT tools
– Analyze and assess Procurement to Production processes and provide proposal for solutions and improvement plans
– Propose and implement Procurement to Production business process improvement targets, performance indicators, benefits, IT application improvement needs (based e.g. on legislation, standards, authorization)
– Propose and support the design of Procurement to Production processes, develop and maintain documentation, lead change projects, lead implementation of the new processes and their continuous improvement
– Implement best practices in relation to industry and/or world-class companies relating to Procurement to Production and overall finance business process.
– Define parameters and participate in financial process optimization studies.
– Assist BPL in delivering all process enhancement efforts (focused on Borouge 3 and Borouge 2015 improvements) in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that business requirements are defined and agreed.
– Handle all the internal & external audits and implement the recommendations.
■ Training and support
– Provide consultancy, knowledge and guidance related to Procurement to Production process support and ensure availability and use of appropriate IT application functionalities
– Act as the interface between the SAP super users and IT&S as well as application owners/specialist
– Advice on mutual implications of business process and IT applications (including function and application testing).
– Deliver optimal combination of understanding of Procurement to Production business processes including industry benchmarks with excellent knowledge of SAP.
– Identify and arrange training for process users (e.g. process and/or IT systems change and continuous refreshment)
Support the functionality of various IT applications (FI, CO,, BW….).
– Identify and arrange training
– Super User Coordinator network
– Develop proper and comprehensive user documentation and user manuals