BOR2373 - Market Development Specialist
Borouge Pte Ltd (Singapore)
Marketing & Sales
Thailand - Bangkok
Full Time / Permanent
About the Job
Reporting to the Chief Representative, the incumbent supports the Market Development Managers and Sales Managers to develop/broaden/increase market segment by promoting Borouge products to potential and existing customers.The incumber will also oversee and maintain a high level of office operations, systems and services to ensure smooth functioning of daily business in the Representative Office.
- Assist Market Development Managers to Identify trade contacts and opportunities, as well as handle general and products enquiries
- Generate reports after analyzing Information and propose actions to support the business activities
- Build strong customer relationships through regular Visits and work with existing and potential customers to identify/assess their needs and address their issues and concerns
- Maintain an accurate database and efficient filing system of records, organizational documents & reports, visit/travel schedules, vendors/suppliers information and archiving facility.
- Process expense claims, incoming and outgoing mails, stationery supplies
- Ensure procurement of goods and services adheres to Borouge HQ procurement procedure.
- Facilitate all administrative matters managed by HQ (eg. office leases including renewal etc.
- Co-ordinate with regulatory bodies on audits and regulatory matters pertaining to facility maintenance and upkeep.
- Coordinate with HQ Procurement to ensure services delivered by vendor conform to the provisions of contract.
- Administrate cleaning contracts - Schedule regular inspections and implement effective preventive maintenance program.
- Maintain an updated record of all office facilities / plans i.e., fire safety plans, air-con, electrical etc.
- Work with relevant agencies on safety issues relating to facilities. Coordinate investigation on accidents relating to facilities where required.
- Organize fire and evacuation drills in coordination with building management
- University Degree and proficient in both written and spoken English
- At least 1 year of relevant of working experience
- Knowledge of commercial terms
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate with external parties
- Excellent proficiency in local language and understanding of business cultures
- Trained and competent in using Standard MS Office Software
- Good interpersonal relationship skills