BOR2535 - Sr/Specialist - Credit Analysis
Borouge Pte Ltd Abu Dhabi Branch
Finance & Accounting
UAE - Abu Dhabi
Full Time / Permanent
About the Job
This role reports to the Manager – Credit Analysis. The incumbent supports Borouge’s PTE strategic credit risk taking framework, adopting effective credit risk management and driving credit performance, including evaluation of credit quality, credit limit setting, credit portfolio management, credit risk mitigation and monitoring.
• Responsible for covering credit risk in Middle East Africa and Europe, Asia North and Asia South.
• Manage the full credit risk across Borouge territory and Borealis territory for Borouge materials.
• Maintain and adhere to credit risk analysis framework (procedure and methodology).
• Support strategy to balance credit risk and business opportunity & growth.
• Business partnering with sales, marketing and other functions.
• Achieve continual improvement in competency of credit risk analysis and industry knowledge.
• Maintain high efficiency in credit risk analysis.
• Participate the Credit Committee meeting.
• Support the credit insurance program.
• Participate in the cross function credit risk management project team to implement credit risk management across the company.
• University degree in Credit Risk Management/ Finance/ Accounting/ Economics/ Business or related discipline.
• Demonstrated experience and competencies in financial statement analysis, credit scoring and credit risk assessment.
• Thorough understanding of financial instruments, trade financing, banking regulatory, macroeconomic issue, international trade and monetary flow.
• A minimum of 5 years of credit risk analysis experience from multinational companies.
• A minimum of 3 years of proven track record in a similar position in an internationally operating company.
• Work with regionally distributed credit team.
• Trade finance experience.
• Experience from the chemicals / petrochemicals industry is preferred but not a requirement.
• Experience with SAP
Skills & Attributes
• Sound knowledge in credit risk analysis and strong analytical skill.
• Ability to implement and improve credit risk analysis framework.
• Ability to manage risks, instead of avoiding risks.
• Self-starter/ initiative-taker/ team player.
• Good planning and prioritization skill.
• Strong communicator (internal and external).
• Readily involve others as appropriate to accomplish individual and group goals.
• Fluency in English is required.
• Knowledge of other languages would be an advantage.
• Be prepared to travel.