The jobholder is responsible to manage construction and fit out projects to ensure meeting Borouge requirements in alignment with ADNOC standards and guidelines.
This role includes; leading assigned projects for Borouge from setting project requirements including tendering, evaluation, and execution till completion. Coordinating with ADNOC required approval, aligning with set standards and ensure connectivity to set networks. Monitoring and managing the Contractors, Sub-contractors and Suppliers performance. Ensuring that all involved parties fully meet contract requirements including and not limited to, Health, & safety, Quality and environmental policy requirements. Maintaining project schedule and approved budget limit. Coordinating with End-users the project progress. Coordinating with authorities’ project relevant approvals.
4. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- End-user Requirement Assessment
- Project Development
- Specification Development
- Engineering Coordination
- Supplier Sourcing & Procurement
- Consultant Coordination
- Project Monitoring.
- General Services & Facilities
- Contractor Coordination
- Project Planning
- Project Financing
- Technical & Commercial Interface
- IT Coordination
- ADNOC Standards Coordination
- Governmental Approvals
- Project progress control
- Project handing over
- People Development:
- Reporting & Communication:
- Budgets and Operational Plans
- Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability