The jobholder is responsible to lead the provision of the operational & process support for the respective assigned asset (plants) to enable the daily operations, manage the asset’s performance and lays out the best course of action in order to ensure safety, reliability, quality & cost effective operation of the respective assigned assets.
This role includes Event & Risk management, incident investigations, plant modifications, feasibility studies, test runs and supporting the operational activities.
Risk & Event Management
- The jobholder is responsible for management of asset risk register at asset level through EDARA by identification, investigation and providing suitable solution to reduce / mitigate the operation risk to ALARP level.
- Follow up of all the EDARA action items for completion with in due date for the assigned asset to ensure that the risk mitigations are taken on time.
- Lead the investigation / troubleshooting of severity 3 actual or potential operational / process safety events
- Conversant with investigation tools / techniques like fishbone, 5why, RCA, fact tree etc
Management of Change (MOC)
- Coordinate in Reliability improvement related Management of Change Process, Screening, Prioritization and Studies.
- Follow up on Detailed Engineering, Design calculations, Engineering drawings and comments & checks on documentation.
- Participation in HAZOP / LOPA studied related to modification including identifying potential operational and safety issues.
- Familiar with Process calculations / Process datasheets / Specifications / Engineering Drawing and Report preparation
- Carry out pre-studies if required and act as an interface between Project execution and Operation teams.
- Project manager for small projects including follow up of engineering package preparation, execution and document update till closure stage.
- Assist Assets for Review and Follow up of Asset Yearly Investment and Portfolio plan.