Leading Borouge Assets Operational Excellence journey towards improved Reliability by using Standard OPEX Tools and Continuous improvement methodology.
To drive the Standardization and implementation of Best Engineering practice across Plants.
To ensure Equipment Reliability & safety by following best maintenance practices. Leading or participating in Major Equipment failures/HSE Incident investigation, producing recommendation and follow up with its implementation.
Leading major changes in strategies and improvements to streamline and improve internal processes to ensure that activities are aligned with Borouge's goals.
Senior Engineer is the main focal person for all reliability issues in his area and to provide guidance, instruction and procedure, as well as actively supporting maintenance team beyond own scope.
- Investigation of any events or failure with high-risk severity level. Active participation in developing mitigation to minimize the identified risks.
- Create maintenance strategies and performance standards, and monitor its implementation.
- Standardization of Preventive / Predictive maintenance plans including maintenance procedures across the site.
- Create/review work instruction / checklist / forms along with Maintenance Engineers.
- Coordination for establishing contracts which are common to whole site or applicable to multiple plants.
- Lead or participate in Internal/External Audits and Benchmarking studies.
- As an owner of APMS system, using Meridium RCM/FMEA modules to identify best maintenance strategies, RCA for identification of root cause and SIS module for life cycle management of SIF loops.
- Evaluation of MOCs along with Process Engineers and give primary engineering inputs. Responsible for identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of plant operations and facilities and defining the development requirements to support operational excellence.
- Handle equipment End of life process. To assist in Reliability improvement related Management of Change Process, Screening, Prioritization, and Study. Issue comments on modifications, and check related documentation.
- Participation in HAZOP & SIL studies related to modification including identifying potential operational and safety issues.
- Perform SIL verification of all SIL loops in his assets at regular interval.
- Responsible for BAD ACTOR elimination of Instrumentation related issues in his area.