To review, estimate and plan manpower requirements, material reservation, equipment and contractor or vendor requirements after discussion correctness of work requests with concerned departments, to develop task lists for corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance, plant shutdowns and turnarounds in order to maintain all plants with available resources at maximum efficiency, minimum cost & reduce down time of plants.
- Checks incoming work orders for completeness, and interacts with Operations & execution supervisor to assess job status in the field before finalizing plan.
- Determines requirements for resources such as manpower, skills, estimated man hours, required material list, tools and safety considerations in consultation with execution supervisor in order to plan and requisition for the same.
- Checks the priority of the work order and suggests the priorities to be changed from urgent to normal after analyzing the work. Thus helping in reducing the maintenance cost by reducing unnecessary urgent jobs.
- Regular review and Maintain information on PM program/ Task-list to ensure PM work order can be executed within recommended timeframe.
- Maintains information on backlog jobs pending due to material unavailability, wait for engineering aspects / vendor and follows up with concerned departments.