The jobholder will be part of the Packaging Center of Excellence team with the main objective to support multiple projects aimed at introducing in the market recycled grades of PE and PP.
He/she will lead the execution of testing to evaluate recyclates quality and will propose and validate solution to ensure recyclates grades are technically meeting the criteria for the end use.
The jobholder will also partner with recycling companies and OEMs to troubleshoot problems and improve performance of recycled grades.
The jobholder needs an excellent understanding of the recycling technologies and of the circular economy value chain (collection, sorting and recycling)
- Coordinate and execute screening testing and qualification of recycled grades, from various partners.
- Propose and validate solutions to improve recyclates and blend quality.
- Support strategic and regional application development teams on recyclability assessments for new developments.
- Support quality troubleshooting at recyclers and with blended products.
- Link with external labs to execute recyclability assessments.
- Write technical documentation to support management communication, Innovation Disclosures and patent filing.
- Initiate and follow up FTO assessment for new projects.