Reporting to the Head, Business Builder, CES, you are responsible to lead Borouge’s 2030 Circularity strategy with a global network of recycling and industry partners and to ensure that Borouge becomes a strong brand in driving circular packaging solutions and concepts.
You will also work in close collaboration with PCES colleagues (Head Commercial, Head Marketing), Packaging (Strategic Marketing, Product owners) Innovation Centre, the Packaging Centre of Excellence to drive creation of quality circular solutions (incorporating monomaterials and recyclate blends) and defend the Borouge virgin portfolio
Key areas of focus will include (but not limited to)
- Developing PCES Strategy (in alignment with 2030 Strategy) for global partnerships with Recycling companies and Circularity partners comprising value chain players like Industry associations, regulators, convertors, equipment suppliers and technology providers
- Lead PCES Strategy execution with a focus on building a recyclate supply base across all markets along with strategies to build Borouge capabilities across Quality Management, recyclate blending and solution development
- Create partnerships with value chain players to increase co-operation and co-development of solutions to enhance circularity – with and without incorporating recyclates
- Manage the P&L of each individual distribution partner. Create and Manage processes (online / offline) to enable commercial sales of recyclates – with strong focus on Operational effectiveness, costs and Working capital management
- Anticipate market trends and identify new strategic development projects for the packaging business.
- Co-ordinate strategic projects (internal, with external partners) ensuring effective implementation of Circular Economy strategy