The job holder is responsible to lead the Borouge HSE Development department critically assessing Company HSE performance and developing strategic and execution plans, aligned with: accreditation requirements, ADNOC Codes of Practice, RC 14001, applicable country legislation, and industry “best practices” that drives continuous and sustainable HSE improvement in all Business Areas (MEA, Asia North and Asia South) with the purpose to enhance the overall reputation of Borouge within the Petrochemical industry,.
- Developing, monitoring and reporting on annual Corporate HSE KPIs, identifying business impacts and developing strategies that deliver the KPIs and ensure the company goal of continuous improvement is present with respect to today’s and future expansion business risks.
- Based on Company HSE performance and industry direction, lead the development of the overall Borouge HSE and Asset Integrity strategic plans.
- Lead the overall development of HSE Training matrix, competency criteria and training materials, in conjunction with Human Capability Department for employees and contractors
- Lead a Team of HSE Specialists and Asset Integrity specialists to develop and maintain the Borouge HSE Management System (HSEMS) covering ADP and Pte, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, ADNOC Codes of Practice, Responsible Care® and industry practices.
- Work in conjunction with Loss Prevention ADP Team and Functional Leaders as required, focusing on the “Act and Planning” aspects of the P.D.C.A. (continual improvement cycle), to assure that plans are effectively implemented and executed by others within ADP.
- Work in conjunction with Regional HSE Managers PTE and Functional Leaders as required, leading the development of implementation plans, based on the overall strategic plans, to ensure they be practically executed by others within Borouge Pte.
- Act as Borouge Responsible Care Co-ordinator within the GPCA, and support Regional HSE Managers in their local Trade Associations, ensuring effective implementation of this program throughout the Borouge.