The jobholder is responsible to manage the center of excellence department, processes, team and resources for Infrastructure product segment across the entire Borouge to deliver profitable growth by working closely with Global Marketing Energy & Infrastructure and the key stakeholders in the Infrastructure value chain.
This role includes; working in close collaboration with global and regional marketing stakeholders responsible to analyze the industry value chain, trends, identify the possible collaborations / opportunities and transform all findings into innovative solutions for the market, while leading the respective projects with the value chain and secure a sustainable business, and the roles expected to influence industry standards and lobby within the value chain to position existing products and solutions to safeguard and protect our leading product / solution positioning.
Infrastructure CoE Strategy
- Contributes to the continuous development and implementation of the Borouge innovation and Infrastructure CoE strategy
- Dynamically building and implementation of the Infrastructure CoE Strategy
- Sets objectives and KPI´s to achieve the Infrastructure CoE strategy and lead the implementation according to plan and take corrective actions if needed
- Infrastructure CoE Strategy implementation plan with clear responsibilities and deadlines
Infrastructure’ Innovative Applications
- Take ownership in driving business growth objectives through the innovative application portfolio, ensure innovation value targets are met
- Jointly with Global Marketing E&I and Regional Performance Cells Define and build the growth trajectory for the application segment to support Borouge continued expansion
- Support Regional Performance Cells to drive application improvements through application development teams and major design changes through marketing teams to ensure product portfolio meets all future needs.
- Continually seek to reduce costs and time to market; suggests and shares innovative ideas that have practical application, especially regarding innovative products and their functionality.
- Maintain strong connection between marketing and lab activities and able to influence future development.
Infrastructure Value Chain
- Drive Infrastructure CoE strategy at all levels of value chain and drives changes to the strategy based on value chain engagement.
- Able to forge strong interfaces with regional and functional leaders to ensure that strategic objectives are aligned and met
- Inspirational leader in relationships that enhance CoE stature within Borouge and the value chain.
- Strategy maker based on market knowledge, root cause analysis of problems and situational awareness.
- Provide direction and leadership to the CoE and coach direct reports and members/leaders of adjacent departments.
- Identifies, initiates and drives change programs. Leader of corporate change initiatives.
- Build the team for Infrastructure across Borouge, and drive the future Infrastructure solutions in line with the Global Marketing E&I strategy
- Assess the functional capabilities and staffing level to ensure meeting the output expectations by the team. Empower, recommend motivate the team towards uplifting their competencies in relation with their occupations and projects.
- Derive and empower the team to ensure proper working environment according to the company culture
Market Outreach Collaborations
- In collaboration with Global Marketing E&I and Regional Performance Cells, develops an intense network and contacts to the right decision makers within the whole MC value chain, establish good relationship and drive Borouge solutions
- Identify and build network with key decision makers, needed to implement the Infrastructure CoE strategy
- Jointly with Global Marketing E&I and Regional Performance Cells, identifies new value chain business opportunities based upon expressed unmet value chain needs and/or market trends
- Contribute with own and team’s ideas and development work to Borouge IPR strategy including ID and patent filing.
- Define, prioritize and select business opportunities within the interest of Borouge’s strategies to ensure timely process.
- Shortest possible approval and time to market of products, into new applications
- Influences new and existing industry standards in order to protect and safeguard Borouge existing and future product innovation and differentiation
- Protect and contribute to increased market share
- Monitor technical & technological development in the Infrastructure market, as well as any new emerging technologies which are likely to impact on Company business and profitability, and advises the senior management on major projects accordingly.
- In line with the Global Marketing E&I and Regional Performance Cells continue to contribute to maximizing the volumes and the margins
- Support IPR department with expertise for patent writing, FTO studies, infringement evaluation and other relevant activities