This position is a primary point-of-contact to support the customer service team in India Subcontinent (ISC) region through prompt, efficient and accurate order fulfillment, knowledge and understanding and preparation of required order and documentation to contribute to the business and enterprise strategy and profitability. In addition, you will be required to provide back-up support to other functions for fielding issues and complaints. You will also be required to communicate with various levels of staff, local and regional management, and global locations where Borouge group has manufacturing/distribution operations.
Reporting to the Senior Customer Service Officer, the Customer Service Officer is responsible for all day-to-day contacts with, customer service team in Mumbai Office, Market Development team, accounting, credit and logistics service providers. The duties include:
- Delivering customer service support to the ISC customer service support team.
- Support follow up enquiries (general product info, proforma invoice/letter of credit as required) and sample requests, product availability, etc.
- Prepare full set of shipping documents.
- Support managing correction process (goods return, credit/debit note requests) & other returns, internal functions.
- Coordinate with internal functions and work as a team with supply chain, accounting, credit etc.
- Establish working relationship within Borouge.
- Proactively identify, propose and implement improvements to systems and processes in order to achieve quality and efficiency gains.
- Other ad hoc tasks requested by line managers.